1. Length of Stay: All reservations must be for a minimum length of four nights except during Christmas and spring break, which require a minimum of seven nights.
Rates are per night and in USD
2. Deposits: 50% of the rent/tax plus the resort fee/tax and the damage waiver is due at booking. For reservations made less than 60 days prior to the arrival date the deposit becomes 100% (i.e. the entire rental fee is due and payable at the time of booking).
3. Method of Payment: Must be paid via wire transfer or deposit check. Please note, taxes and security deposits are additional to the quoted price.
Lodging Tax 3%
Government Tax 16%
A damage deposit of $2,000 USD may apply (refundable)
4. Cancellations: Deposit refunds are available if a reservation is cancelled prior to 60 days before the arrival date.
5. Balance Due: The balance of all remaining rental fees is due and payable 60 days prior to the arrival date. Failure to remit the balance due without explicitly cancelling a reservation according to the provisions in Paragraph 4, will cause Renter to forfeit the deposit.
6. Check-in/Check-out times: Check-in time is after 3:00 pm on the arrival date. Check-out time is 12:00 am on the departure date.
7. Check in Procedure: Approximately ten days 14 before your arrival date, you will receive an information packet by email that contains check-in procedures.
8. Number of Occupants: The number of nightly occupants cannot exceed the maximum number of occupants described for each property without prior arrangements.
Maximum occupancy: 10 guests
Additional guest fee applies for guests above double occupancy (guests 7 – 10) at $150 USD + taxes per person per night
Events welcome – event fee applies (maximum 50 guests)
Day Passes are available for $75 USD per person per day
Chef, Butler and Housekeeping services are included in the rates
9. Damage Repair: Renter is financially responsible for the costs of repairing any damage caused by Renter or Renter’s guests that occurs while Renter is occupying the unit. Renter specifically acknowledges that Casa Cantarena has the right to charge Renter’s credit card for any such damages not covered by Damage Insurance.
10. Reporting Damage Upon first occupying unit, renter is responsible to immediately report any damage found. Failure to do so, will make renter financially liable to pay for repair of said damage.
11. No smoking allowed in any property.
12. Strictly quiet hours in the community after 10pm (no loud music allowed)
Penalties for noncompliance may apply.
***Please note, due to Sian Ka’an being a protected reserve, it is not permitted to bring external ATVs, water sports equipment such as kiteboards, or audio equipment. It is also forbidden to fish, in order to protect the endangered sea life. Additionally, pets are not allowed.
**Please be aware that, due to warming weather and fluctuating ocean currents, the Riviera Maya may experience the presence of naturally occurring seaweed during the hotter months of the year.
- Telluride Rentals has implemented and uses Display Advertising and Remarketing through the Google AdWords network to advertise online.
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet
- Telluride Rentals and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
- Visitors may use the Google Analytics opt-out Browser add on to opt-out of these advertisements online.
For additional questions, send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org